|Date: Thursday 3 May 2018
Time: 12.30 pm – 1.30 pm AEST
Webinar location: At your computer in the comfort of your home/ office or on the go, using your mobile device!
* * * If you have limited internet connectivity, you can still participate by listening on your phone and watching the presentation slides.We’ll send these through to you the day before the webinar. Just make sure to select this option when you register. * * *
It’s never too early to plan for the next dry season…so why not start planning now?
In this presentation, Kiri Broad (DAF, Longreach) discusses getting organised now and not leaving the job of calculating your forage budget and adjusting paddock stocking rates too late.
Adjusting stocking rates to meet current feed supply, animal requirements, pasture utilisation and ground cover targets is best management practice.
A forage budget will help you decide if it is safe to carry more stock, to carry the same number for longer, or if there is not enough pasture to safely carry the number you have for the length of time you want.
Best management practice in the grazing industry is about implementing grazing fundamentals that are most effective at achieving a productive, profitable and sustainable grazing business.
Join Kiri Broad DAF extension officer, Longreach along with host Greg Bath (FutureBeef).
Who should register for this webinar?
This event is for anyone involved along the beef supply chain including producers, processors, brand managers, supply chain managers, agents, consultants and consumers.
The session will be recorded and a link will be sent to all those who register. So if you can’t attend on the day, still register and you won’t miss out on this important information.
To successfully participate in this webinar
1. Reserve your webinar seat now by following this link. Or copy and paste this into your web browser: https://register.gotowebinar.
You need to register to receive your personal login details (if you don’t receive an automated response within a minute or so, check your junk email folder).
2. Click the option to ‘Add to Outlook calendar’ to get an automated reminder to join the webinar.
3. Test your computer set-up beforehand by going to this GoToWebinar website or copy and paste this link into your browser https://support.logmeininc.
4. Join 10 minutes early on the day of the webinar. You can interact by typing questions in the Q&A panel or by raising your electronic hand.
This is a BeefConnect event, brought to you through a partnership between FutureBeef and Beef Central, with funding from the Queensland Government and Meat & Livestock Australia.