By any measure it was a massive week, with a record 115,866 through the gates of Beef Australia for 2021 – even more remarkable given that thousands of would-be international visitors were unable to attend.
The week long event included:
– 4980 head of cattle entered across carcase, commercial and stud cattle competitions,
– 78 individual ticketed events, with many more provided free of charge,
– 32 seminars addressed by 148 speakers, and
– 63 tonnes of beef consumed.
The scale of the event also attracted no less than 39 politicians, including the Prime Minister and the Queensland Premier, and 200 accredited journalists.
Whether you were able to make it in person, or followed the coverage from afar, take our Beef 2021 quiz to see how much you absorbed from beef’s biggest week.
- If the quiz does not appear above on this page, click here to open it in a new window
Also if you love quizzes check out our brand new board game which we launched last week at Beef 2021- the Great Aussie Cattle Quiz!