Two Central Queensland grazing properties…
Stenhouse presents a grazing property comprising a mix of open Downs country and some harder Gidyea scrub in the Muttaburra region approximately 200km* north of Longreach, 130km* south of Hughenden and 80km* north of Muttaburra.
- 20,088ha* on a term lease – Lot 2 on Crown Plan TL32
- Historically running sheep and cattle
- The property is accessed via Hughenden-Muttaburra Road to the south, and is approximately 200km* from Longreach, a major regional township with all amenities and stock saleyard
- Breakfast Creek provides some flood-out country along with some watering holes in the west of the property. The Station creek system also borders the property to the northwest and provides some flood-out country and watering holes in the east of the property
- Water is provided to the property by a poly pipeline system as part of the water sharing agreement held with neighbouring station, Dunrossie, with further water available through five earth dams, poly pipe, tanks and troughs
- The property is sold bare of plant, equipment, livestock and crops
- Full boundary fencing, some internal fencing
Interested parties will have the opportunity to bid for the property firstly ‘in-one-line’ with Dunrossie Station, and if not sold ‘in-one-line’, the property will be offered for sale separately.All pre-auction offers will be considered.
Auction to be held at 11am on Thursday, 18 June 2015 at the Jupiters Casino, Townsville.
Click here to access full property listing details for Stenhouse.
Dunrossie presents a grazing property comprising predominantly open Downs Country in the Muttaburra region 200km* north of Longreach, 130km* south of Hughenden and 80km* north of Muttaburra.
- 14,967ha* of freehold land across 2 titles – Lot 1 on Crown Plan TL29 and Lot 2 on Crown Plan TL15
- Divided by Hughenden-Muttaburra Road, the property is approximately 200km* from Longreach, a major regional township with amenities and stock saleyard
- The property is offered with some plant and equipment, however excludes livestock and crops
- The property has basic improvements, including a lowset homestead, machinery and shearing sheds, sheep pen, quarters and cattle yards
- Water is derived from two sub artesian bores (one of which is a well) situated near the homestead. These bores have been fitted with submersible electric pumps powered by town power, and have a capacity of 3,000* gallons per hour
- A third solar powered bore is located in the south eastern section of the property and feeds a series of tanks and troughs throughout the property
Interested parties will have the opportunity to bid for the property firstly ‘in-one-line’ with Stenhouse Station, and if not sold ‘in-one-line’, the property will be offered for sale separately. All pre-auction offers will be considered.
Auction to be held 11am on Thursday, 18 June 2015 at the Jupiters Casino, Townsville QLD.
Click here to access full property listing details for Dunrossie.
Rawdon Briggs 0428 651 144
Tom Warriner 0477 441 011