EARLY bird registrations for the 18th World Brahman Congress being held in Rockhampton from 16-21 May are closing on Tuesday, 1 March.
Registrations for the congress are essential, and full program details can be found at www.brahman.com.au, following the links to the Congress. The savings for full Congress registration are significant, with a further discount applicable for registering by 1 March.
The Congress Stud Show promises to be one of the highlights of the program, providing an opportunity to showcase Australian Brahman genetics to a National and International audience of Brahman enthusiasts.
Nominations for the following pen and led classes, being held at the Congress, close today, Friday 26 February:
- Rural Supplements Led Steer – Hoof and Hook Competition, being held on Tuesday, 17 May
- AgForce Pen Classes, held on Wednesday, 18 May
- Led Female Sale (nominations capped at 25), held on Thursday, 19 May
- Ruralco Stud Female Show Classes, being held on Friday, 20 May
- Landmark Stud Bull Show Classes, being held on Saturday, 21 May
Further information regarding entry conditions, the congress’s conference program and other events can be found here.