Thirteen separate studies were conducted in multiple regions and conditions in Australia, with more than 1000 beef and dairy cattle. In every study DECTOMAX V consistently demonstrated high efficacy.
Dectomax V kills resistant worms, keeping them from reproducing and contaminating your pastures. That helps you stay ahead of resistance and keeps your herd healthy and productive. The worms on your pasture today ultimately become the worms in your animals tomorrow and then, if not treated, go back onto your pastures the day after that. Over time, the continuous use of ineffective drenches gradually leads to increased prevalence of resistant worms on your farm.
Dectomax V will be available from your local Vet and Rural Reseller from January 2022.
Dectomax V – Cattle Brochure (Click here to access)
Dectomax V – Label Claims:
For the treatment and control of adult and L4 larval stages of gastrointestinal worms including both ML and levamisole resistant strains^:
- Small intestinal worm – Cooperia oncophora, Cooperia punctata, Cooperia pectinata, Cooperia surnabada
- Barber’s Pole worm – Haemonchus placei
- Brown stomach worm – Ostertagia ostertagi
- Stomach hair worm – Trichostrongylus axei, Trichostrongylus longispicularis (adults only)
- Nodule worm – Oesophagostomum radiatum (adults only)
- Thin-necked intestinal worm – Nematodirus helvetianus (adults only)
For the treatment and control of sucking Lice (Linognathus vituli, Solenopotes capillatus) for up to 56 days
For the treatment and control of cattle tick (Rhipicephalus (Boophilus) microplus) including SP, OP and amide resistant strains. Prevents the development of viable ticks for a period of 30 days
^ Refer to product label for registered label claims.