THINKING about a career move in 2018, or even a relocation to a new site in the kind of job you’re currently doing?
There’s a bunch of great new job opportunities currently posted on Beef Central’s recruitment page, Jobs Central, as the meat and livestock industry prepares for the year ahead.
Recent postings include positions in extensive cattle production, lotfeeding, rangelands and environmental management, export and domestic beef sales, agribusiness management, meat processing and trading management, meatworks livestock buying, live export operations, helicopter pilot and governessing.
The roles extend from entry-level trainee positions right through to senior management.
The list shows the sheer diversity that now exists for exciting and rewarding employment across the Australian red meat and livestock supply chain.
Recent listings include:
- Livestock Manager, Coomalie Holding Depot – NT
- Head Stockpersons-Barkly Downs, Babbiloora, Niella-ACC,ACBH
- Stationhands – Sedgeford (Teys Investments)
- Irrigation Manager and admin/accounts manager (Yeeda PastoraL)
- Branch Manager/Livestock Manager – Elders Jerilderie
- General Manager, Australian Operations – HAAFCO
- Livestock Manager – Aust Indigenous Agribusiness Co
- Livestock Agent/Auctioneer – Paull & Scollard
- Regional Manager – CQ – AgForce
- Livestock Agent/Auctioneer – PJH Livestock
- Trainee Manager, Grazing & Grain – Princess Pastoral
- Feedlot Assistant – Avondale
- Business Development Manager – Rural Pay
- Feedmill Hand – Stanbroke
Click here to access these and other exciting meat and livestock supply chain jobs currently listed on Jobs Central.
This is growing into a really valuable resource for the beef industry – not only in listing a bunch of highly-targetted meat and livestock industry jobs, but also exploring human resources and staffing issues faced by employers in the bush.