Meat & Livestock Australia is inviting applications for sponsorship for events to be held between 1 July 2019 – 31 December 2019.
Applications for event sponsorship up to $10,000 must be received by Friday, 19 April 2019.
MLA’s purpose is to foster the long-term prosperity of the Australian red meat and livestock industry. Our sponsorship program provides financial and in-kind support for industry events that increase awareness and adoption of business-enhancing research, development and marketing.
To learn more, and to request sponsorship, visit the MLA sponsorship website.
To be considered for sponsorship, your event must meet the following criteria:
- Align with the priorities of MLA’s Strategic Plan.
- Target commercial red meat producers to increase the productivity, sustainability and profitability of their business.
- Include agreed measures of success such as number of attendees, satisfaction and usefulness scores.
- Provide follow-up opportunities post-event to further enhance the information delivered.
- MLA to be acknowledged and recognised as a sponsor of the event.
- MLA logo to appear on all event promotional material and publications (website and print advertising) in accordance with MLA’s brand guidelines.
- Allow for a MLA banner to be displayed at the event.
- Opportunity to have a trade stand at the event, where appropriate.
- Opportunity to have a MLA staff member speak at the event.
- Post Event Report to be completed within one month after the event.
Other sponsorship considerations:
Applications are assessed on a competitive basis against the above criteria.
Given the overall demand on the sponsorship program, applicants may be offered a lesser amount than what is requested in the application process.
MLA recognises the valuable work many community groups and organisations do. However, our sponsorship program is unable to offer financial support to events such as cooking demonstrations, barbeque challenges, fundraising initiatives, youth camps, social functions and dinners.
Invoices are processed for payment at the completion of the event and on receipt of a Post Event Report.
MLA’s acceptance of the application and payment of the sponsorship amount is conditional upon the Event proceeding as planned and in accordance with the details provided in the application. Should the event be cancelled or altered in any way, MLA reserves its rights to review the sponsorship and the sponsorship amount in light of the changes.
Source MLA. For further information contact the Events Team on email@example.com
As part of
NSW Farmers I think it would be a great opportunity and potential benefit to MLA to help sponsor the young farmers Branch I am getting up and going.
There would be many benefits of advertising the MLA logo as well as brining MLA guest speakers to announce many outcomes and profitability to farmers through MLA
Feel free to contact me to require more information my number is 0423481 597
And email firstname.lastname@example.org