The Christmas/New Year period is a traditional peak time for job transition across the Australian red meat supply chain, and Beef Central has experienced a considerable surge in recruitment listings in the past few weeks as a result.
Listed below is a selection of recent career opportunities posted on Beef Central, covering all sectors of the red meat industry:
- Research Extension Manager, Beef – MLA
- Production Supervisor – Livestock Handling Equipment – Thompson Longhorn
- Agricultural Sales Specialist – Thompson Longhorn
- Chief Operations Officer – Harvey Beef (WA)
- Livestock Buyer – Rimfire Resources client
- Farm Manager – Wellard (Vic)
- Station Manager, Alexandria Station – North Australian Pastoral Co
- Instructor, Livestock – Longreach Pastoral College
- Cattle Overseer – Carpenter Beef (WA)
- Cropping Overseer – Carpenter Beef (WA)
- Global Operations Manager – Elders International Trading
- Livestock Procurement Manager – Frontier International Agri
- Logistics Coordinator – OBE Beef
To access Jobs Central page, including full listings and job descriptions of these and other positions, click here.