Beef Central’s dedicated recruitment page, Jobs Central, continues to attract a wide variety of quality positions from across the beef industry employment spectrum.
Recently-added listings cover interesting and fulfilling positions in extensive cattle production, lotfeeding, agribusiness, agri-politics, live exports and seedstock industry management.
Some of the companies and organisations motivated recently to advertise job vacancies on Beef Central include Stanbroke Pastoral Co, Elders, Cattle Council of Australia, North Australian Pastoral Co, Pfizer Animal Health, Australian Wagyu Association, Elanco and Elders International Trading.
Positions and their locations listed recently include:
- Territory manager, animal health products (North Qld)
- Senior livestock sales (Rockhampton)
- Cattle feedlot/farm manager (WA)
- Senior operations manager, international livestock export (Melbourne)
- Station manager (Northwest Qld)
- Head stockperson/leading hand (Northwest Qld)
- Policy officer (Canberra)
- Professional Sales Representative (Armidale)
- Breed Society executive officer (flexible, Eastern Australia)
A brief description is applied for each, with full details accessible via a hyperlink at the bottom of each listing. Ad placements appearing on the site are active for 30 days, costing as little as $108+GST.
- To view latest and earlier listings on Jobs Central recruitment, click here, or access via the Jobs Central panel appearing at top right of the home page.