THE strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats in three of Australia’s most significant boxed beef and live cattle export markets will be explored during a series of market briefing sessions to be held during Beef 2021 in Rockhampton next month.
Three trade briefings covering Japan, Korea and Indonesia will be hosted by Trade Investment Queensland as part of the international engagement program during the event.
Visitors attending Beef 2021 in person can register to attend the briefings, while overseas stakeholders have the option to attend virtually, via a livestream or Zoom meeting.
Each briefing is free to attend, but participants must register. The three market briefings will be held over consecutive days, in the Telstra Business Lounge meeting room:
Indonesia – Monday 3 May, 11am to Noon
Korea – Tuesday 4 May, 11am-Noon
Japan – Wednesday 5 May, 11am-Noon
Stakeholders participating in the presentations will hear from Meat & Livestock Australia and TIQ personnel, gaining valuable insights into:
- The characteristics of consumers in each of the three markets
- The post-COVID covid economic environment and consumer behaviour in each respective customer country
- The importance of branding in export markets
- Historical trends in Australian beef exports to each market
- Future opportunities for beef exports
- MLA’s marketing programs in each region.
Click this link to complete a Beef 2021 international virtual registration, to access the events online