Dectomax V is Australia’s first dual active injectable drench for cattle. It harnesses the trusted power of Dectomax, with the added strength of levamisole, in a single injection.
Dectomax V provides premium performance for leading cattle producers. It is an evolution from Dectomax which has been trusted and used across Australia for over 20 years. It combines the trusted performance of doramectin, from Dectomax, with the added strength of an active called levamisole. Dectomax V provides a dual active killing power with unsurpassed efficacy against key parasites, including those often resistant to other drenches. It is also an injectable formulation to ensure your cattle get the right dose every time helping them stay healthy, as well as ahead of resistance.
The economic impact of worms on farms is very significant. 59% of commercial beef operations in Australia reported ML-resistant worms and infected cattle had 7.4% less average daily weight gain. MLA reported that internal parasites cost farmers $93.6 million annually, ranking as one of the most expensive cattle diseases.
- New dual active drench technology – resistance breaking
- High efficacy, broad spectrum parasiticide
- Easy injectable administration for highly reliable dosing
- Treats gastrointestinal worms, cattle ticks, sucking lice
- Safe for use in pregnant animals
- 28-day re-treatment interval
- Use Dectomax V with confidence. It has no long-term adverse effects on dung beetle populations
- The only combination drench that prevents the development of viable ticks for 30 days
- Treats and controls sucking lice for up to 56 days
Dectomax V is ideal for producers who:
- Want the newest premium performance drench available in the Australian market to treat their cattle due to its outstanding efficacy against key gastrointestinal parasites, as well as treating cattle ticks and sucking lice.
- Have resistance
- Have emerging resistance
- Want to stay ahead of resistance.