There’s been an explosion in new jobs listings across the beef supply chain this week, as the 2022 season starts to wind-down and attention starts to focus on the new year – now only nine weeks away.
The Christmas/New Year shut-down is a traditional peak period for job transition, and this year is no different.
Beef Central’s recruitment platform, Jobs Central, has listed almost 40 new positions this week, ranging from property management to helicopter pilots, feedlot managers and mill managers, farm-hands and general station roles, industry service management roles, sales roles, accountants and engineers and recent graduate roles.
Here’s a sample of new listings:
- Livestock Clerk, Dinmore – JBS
- Farm Hand, Mixed Enterprise, NSW – via DroverAg
- Farm Hand, Sheep and Cropping, NSW – via DroverAg
- Assistant Cropping Manager, WA – via DroverAg
- Sheep & Cattle Station Overseer, Qld – via DroverAg
- Cattle / Farm Manager, WA – Murray River Farm
- Working Manager, NSW – Futurity Pastoral
- Cattle Station Manager/Overseer, WA – Central Stockcare Pastoral
- GM Industry Service & Delivery, Hort – via Rimfire Resources
- GM Trade & Biosecurity Research, Hort – via Rimfire Resources
- GM Roma Saleyards, Maranoa Council – via Lucas Group
- Farm Manager, SA – via Agribusiness Recruitment
- Account Manager Livestock, Qld – Nutrien Ag Solutions
- Assistant Farm Manager, Glenrowan Estate NSW – via Spinifex Recruiting
- Graduate Program – Palgrove
- Senior Accountant – Gunn Agri
- Sales & Administration Officer – via Rimfire Resources
- Account Manager, A & NZ, The Yield – via Rimfire Resources
- Sales Manager, A & NZ, The Yield – via Rimfire Resources
- Assistant Manager, Mixed Farming, NSW – via DroverAg
- Cropping & Machinery Operations Manager, Vic – via Drover Ag
- Farm Manager, Stud Cattle, SA – via Drover Ag
Click here to access these and other exciting meat and livestock supply chain jobs currently listed on Jobs Central.